The 2011 Wisper electric bikes are now in the country!! The core of the 2011 ebikes is the same, with the 350W Japanese motor and high quality purpose-built frame. However, there are a number of great upgrades including:
· new 15.5Ah batteries on the 705 and 905 bikes (a 10% increase in capacity);
· 6 levels of pedal assist, including a ‘zero’ level;
· a new manifold-style front connection box;
· front and rear lights switchable from the pedal assist panel;
· 1.75″ kevlar reinforced electric-bike specific tire;
· a re-designed dropout; and
· a new chain guard and crank spider.
Best of all, the prices have dropped slightly from the 2010 prices!!
Check the bikes out at www.voltagebikes.ca/wisper-electric-bikes