Here’s a video of a ride up Canada’s highest full-time mountain pass … almost 1,800m (5,800ft) … to see how far we got on one battery …
Pedego recently released a scaled-down version of its Comfort Cruiser series. The 24-inch bikes are perfect for people of about 4’10” to 5’4” in height. Contact us toll-free on 1-888-777-2066 if you would like more information about these bikes in Canada. Or check out our dealer page to find the nearest Pedego dealer to you.
Pedego has introduced a fun new variation on its Cruiser range, which should go well here in Canada … the ‘Snowmobile’. In addition to the standard tires, the winter version of the electric bike comes with a pair of Schwalbe Ice Spiker tires. All you’ll need then is a pair of good gloves and some goggles! The new red Interceptor shown below would look perfect under the Christmas tree! Call us toll-free on 1-888-777-2066 if you’d like further information.
The 2011 Wisper electric bikes are now in the country!! The core of the 2011 ebikes is the same, with the 350W Japanese motor and high quality purpose-built frame. However, there are a number of great upgrades including:
· new 15.5Ah batteries on the 705 and 905 bikes (a 10% increase in capacity);
· 6 levels of pedal assist, including a ‘zero’ level;
· a new manifold-style front connection box;
· front and rear lights switchable from the pedal assist panel;
· 1.75″ kevlar reinforced electric-bike specific tire;
· a re-designed dropout; and
· a new chain guard and crank spider.
Best of all, the prices have dropped slightly from the 2010 prices!!
Check the bikes out at www.voltagebikes.ca/wisper-electric-bikes
Here’s a recent article about Wisper from the BikeBiz mag: